Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Has Arrived!

It's June 4TH and it was the last day of school for us! I'm excited for a new relaxed schedule (somewhat). Kristen and Matthew are on our neighborhood Swim Team and they have a meet tonight. The month of June they will be busy with swim practices and swim meets. Sarah is busy with her job, being a lifeguard at the YMCA. Jamie will be busy with a few FFA activities this Summer, like the State Convention and Officer Camp. She is the Historian for the FFA Chapter at Katy High School. She is now a Senior! Matthew will be going to Junior High in August! They grow up so fast! I went to Matthew's 5TH Grade Awards Ceremony yesterday and they had their 5TH Grade Pool Party on Wednesday and had a great time!

4 comments:

Da Bergs said...

wow... fun!!! Everyone is going to be so tan!

HEY, WHEN are you going to be in Utah, I would really like to see you!!!

Drake Family said...

Thanks for correcting me on the blog address! :) I am excited that you guys will be coming out this way soon and can't wait to see ya'll!

Drake Family said...

All of us had a great time. I hope ya'll had a great time.Mabe we'll come up some time next summer.Love ya'll

sanitaryware faucets taps and bathroom said...

Bathroom Accessories Supplier in Kolkata

Nathan

Nathan
He's a cutie!

Raina and Cara

Raina and Cara
Where's the Fiesta?

Time Out For Women

Time Out For Women
Kenneth Cope and Kelley