Wednesday, March 25, 2009
During the week of Spring Break, we were all able to get together and get a family picture! Yea! That's not always easy for us! I 'm sending one to family since, we didn't have one at Christmas. I decided I'll write a Spring (Easter) letter this year in place of my Christmas letter for last December. Time goes fast with busy school children and one in college and one on a mission. Now, that John is home it might be a little easier, at least I 'm not writing weekly emails and sending packages. John was hired by Academy last week and started on Monday. He's a cashier. It's good he has a job. At least he can earn some money while he decides where to go to school. Sarah is back at SUU to finish her semester. She said they had snow this week already. The weather is constantly changing here and there. Ours is more like Spring though, we just get a little rain now and then. We enjoyed Kevin and part of his famiily coming when John arrived home from his mission. It was nice of them to come for such a short time. Mimi had fun, and we kept her busy, but her time went too fast too. We need to all get together in the Summer! It's fun to be with family! I got to keep Nathan all day on Friday of Spring Break while Stephen & Sonja and John & Matthew and Kristen went to Corpus Christi. I had fun with Nathan! He's such a good baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nathan
He's a cutie!
Raina and Cara
Where's the Fiesta?
Time Out For Women
Kenneth Cope and Kelley
2 comments:
I bet you are excited to have John home and to get that family picture! We finally did one this Christmas, but it is hard to get them done when everyone grows up and lives all over. Lindsay and I had fun seeing Sarah at the 10K race on the 14th. She is quite the runner! I also ran into Sarah this week at a David Archuleta concert. It's fun to have family close by.
YEAH!!! You have pictures posted!!! I hope you are sending US a family photo!!!!
Post a Comment